Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Restless Hearts

So, I have taken on the challenge of getting a study group together for the young adults in our church. It seems that after youth group there is no where for them to go and since my hubby and I work with the youth we feel like there should be something for them so they don't get lost in the shuffle.

After doing some research I found a study titled "Restless Hearts" . It begins with a profound quote from St. Augustine...."For you have made us for yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in you." I absolutly love that...probably because I find it to be so true. We are very restless until we find our rest in Him. I am looking forward to jumping into this study with these great young adults and am anxious to see where this study takes all of us. I am sure that I will be blogging more about it soon!

In the meantime, we are going on our last camping trip of the season this weekend. I am looking forward to spending time with God in his beautiful masterpiece. I love fall and am anxious to go but there is also a sadness that accompanies it. The end of the camping for this year... :(. But I really look forward to the other adventures we will be embarking on come winter. Its funny..there really is a season and a time for everything.

0 comments: