Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm still here

I can't believe how long its been since I posted here. The entire month of April has come and gone and I have not been able to gather my thoughts to write. I miss it. The last few months I have wondered if I should just pack my bags and move on out of this blogmosphere. My words in this small space don't move mountains...dont fix problems and they certainly don't mean much except to me. Ah but something holds me here. The friends I have met online mean so much. I would not have had the chance to meet them if not for this bloggy world. So I am keeping this space and will be cleaning up a little. I promise to be a better hostess too. :)

In the meantime here is a few things that have been going on around here. Lets call them a few of my favorite things:

Spring Sunsets:




Blooming bleeding hearts (He sends them to remind me of His love):




Wisteria wandering over my trellis:



Koi pond coming to life:



Lovely lilacs that smell so sweet:




Azaleas that remind me of how He washed me whiter than snow:



Mothers Day dinner with my precious Mother:




Reminders that the clouds may come but His light shines bright:



Let all of creation...sing with me now...

0 comments: