Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Camping We Will Go!

Well it is that time of year again! Its time for us to get the ole camper ready and head out for some weekend fun with some very good friends. Last week we were camping in a big cabin with family and this weekend we will be out in the camper sitting by a camp fire taking in all the sights and smells of spring!

My best friend and I were talking at lunch today. As we walked out of the office, and we took a deep breath of the fresh spring air, I said that I think that Heaven must smell like spring! She totally agreed. The smell of all that was dead over a long dreary season comes alive with the brights colors and refreshing smells of life beginning anew. If I haven't said it before (yes I know I have)...I LOVE SPRING!

We are so looking forward to going out in our campers first trip of the season. This is where it all starts - a camping season full of good friends, food and laughter. I love it- and I never ever want to take it for granted!


Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom— there I will give you my love.

Song of Solomon 7:11-13

0 comments: