Friday, July 31, 2009

and the list grows on....

38. words that revive a dry parched soul.

39. a night shared with young teenage girls who teach me more than I teach them.

40. rain that revives a thirsty garden.

41. meeting friends who are looking for more of Him and who encourage me on my journey.

42. a new life born.

43. reconnecting with old friends who have lost touch.

44. fears that subside

45. peace that resides


**this list is a continuation of the Gratitude Gifts list that Ann has going on over at Holy Experience. To learn more about it please click on the 1000 Gifts link on the right hand side of my page.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely list!

Lyla Lindquist said...

This is great, Julie. Amazing how those kids can teach us things way beyond their own years and depth . . . if we'll listen. I get the feeling you do that . . .

Danielle said...

Hey girl! Back from the conference, and praying my mind can wrap around all that I learned and received!

Hope your week is starting off blessed!!

Tabitha@ichoosebliss said...

Lovely list!